Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here


For information on ordering duplicate certificates for both FE and HE levels, please click here.






A transcript of modular results for former students. Current students should contact their Course Area.

Transcripts contain a breakdown of the subjects you studied during your course and the results you obtained for each subject.

Unfortunately, the College cannot provide transcript records for students who have completed prior to 2002. However, as an alternative a letter of confirmation of study can be provided.
Read More

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code