Non refundable deposit of £200 for AHE/DiVA Paris trip March 12-15 2018.
Important: Costings are based on a minimum of 30 students attending
Dates of Travel
- Monday 12 March 2018 to Thursday 15 March 2018 (4 days and 3 nights)
- Return Rail Leeds – London (Timings tbc)
- Return Eurostar London – Paris (Outbound – Depart 12:24; Arrive 15:47; Inbound – Depart 16:07; Arrive 17:39)
- Price: £308 per paying person [dependant on 30 students travelling & not inclusive of room supplements]
(Board: Bed and Breakfast)
- Non-refundable Deposit: £200
Please note that by paying the deposit you will be obligated to pay the remaining balance
- Deadline Deposit £200: 4pm Monday 16 October 2017 (No movement on this date)
- Deadline Final Payment £108*: 4pm DATE TBC January 2018
*Additional cost of room supplements will also be required by this time
2 pieces of luggage (up to 85cm long) including rucksacks, bags, or suitcases.
1 small piece of hand luggage, e.g. handbag, laptop bag or briefcase
Rooms are multi share and will be single-sex.
Possible to pay extra per night for single or double (subject to availability):
Single room supplement £58.00 per paying person per night (Total of £174 for 3 nights)
Twin room supplement per paying person per night £22.00 (Total for £66 per person for 3 nights)
- Confirmation of single and double room requests must be made ASAP, in any event, before payment of the deposit. If you want a double room you need to pair up with someone before confirming the request & advise who you have agreed to share with. Options are limited so no guarantee of your request.
Generator Hostel Paris Bed and Breakfast
If you have a non-UK passport you may require a VISA for entry to France. It is your responsibility to contact the French Embassy to find out if you require a VISA. Any cost of the VISA will be additional and by your own arrangement.
Applications for financial assistance
Any application for financial assistance together with supporting evidence must be made by 12 noon on Wednesday 4 October at the latest in order for the application to be considered before payment of the deposit is due. If you are granted funding for the trip you will be required to pay the monies due via the online store and then request the monies be refunded back from the funding account. There refund of the money to your account will be done as soon as is practically possible but it will not be immediate.